Discover the Endless Reasons to Get Your Own Wings
Have you ever been stuck on an airliner with endless delays or deadlocked on the highway just wishing for a better way to travel?
Learn How To Fly!
Many people don’t know about the tremendous advantages of private personal flying over driving or taking the airliners. They simply have not experienced the freedom, convenience and savings it represents so they “just don’t know.” They think it’s only for the rich and famous and this is an unfortunate misperception. Our modern safe aircraft are like “self-driving Google cars” that can move us magically and efficiently with so many advantages. Consider this partial list of advantages.
Go When You Want
- No more living by the airline schedule or trying to avoid rush hour.
- No more layovers and getting to your destination so you can then drive another hour.
Take What You Want
- No more security checks to take your pocket knife, nail clippers or shampoo.
- Take food for thanksgiving, drinks, a cooler or even your licensed firearm.
Personal Air Travel
- It’s Private – That means where you go and what you do is your business.
- It’s Fast – Private aircraft often get you to your destination quicker than an airline because you don’t waste time in security lines, forced to show up early or waiting for connecting flights. Once you enjoy the speed and convenience you’ll be hooked.
- It's Direct – Fly direct to where you want to go and avoid flying somewhere just so you can have a “connecting flight”.
- Leave when you are ready – This can be a huge advantage especially for business. Leave when the job is done.
- Take the Family or your business associates – Airlines seem reasonable until you have to pay by the seat for each person.
- Take the Dog – If your dog rides in the car he/she will fly the same. They make mutt-muffs for their ears.