Aircraft Purchasing Associate
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Aircraft Inventory Purchaser and Broker to join our aircraft sales organization. The successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing and acquiring high-quality aircraft inventory, as well as negotiating and brokering sales transactions with clients. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of the aviation industry, excellent communication and negotiation skills, and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and industry contacts.
• Source and acquire high-quality aircraft inventory to meet the company's sales goals
• Evaluate aircraft inventory and determine their value and condition before making a purchase offer
• Negotiate and broker sales transactions with clients, ensuring a seamless and satisfactory experience for all parties involved
• Manage the logistics and paperwork involved in aircraft sales transactions
• Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, industry contacts, and other stakeholders in the aviation industry
• Keep up-to-date with industry trends and changes to better inform purchasing and sales decisions
• Prioritize and manage workload when dealing with multiple clients and transactions simultaneously
• Bachelor's degree in Aviation, Business Administration, or a related field preferred
• 3-5 years of experience in aircraft sales, purchasing, or brokering
• Strong understanding of the aviation industry and market trends
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and industry contacts
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage workload effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient in the Google Drive Suite and other related software applications
• Ability to travel as needed
During the 6-9 month probational period, applicants should expect compensation between $25k-$50k/year. The goal of the associate role is to provide a productive learning environment to master the position before promotion to the counselor sales role which can yield $150k+ annual compensation through salary and commission.
If you have a passion for the aviation industry and possess the skills and experience required for this role, please click the Apply Now button below.
We are dedicated to a drug-free work environment promoting equal employment opportunity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, religion, pregnancy, veteran status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, receipt of public assistance, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Cataloging the used aircraft market
- Contacting existing aircraft owners
- Calling on advertisements for aircraft for sale
- Buying/brokering aircraft
- Cordinating inspections
- Organization skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving mindset
- Ability to learn new things
Nice to have
- Bachelors degree business oriented
- General Aviation Experience
- Diamond Aircraft Experience
- Past sales experience
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities, and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various aviation business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
MEET THE TEAM
Learn more about us at LifeStyle Aviation.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drinks, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package with the opportunity for Commission.
Opportunities for Sales and Industry Education
Opportunity to enjoy flights with the team in modern aircraft
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and