Aircraft Operations and Delivery Instructor
We are seeking an experienced and highly skilled New Aircraft Delivery Instructor to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing comprehensive and effective training to customers on new and used aircraft deliveries, including flight training, ground instruction, and systems familiarization. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in aviation training, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work independently and collaboratively to provide an exceptional customer experience. They will also be tasked with refining the delivery method as well as growing a training organization based out of our facilities.
- Provide comprehensive flight and ground instruction to customers during aircraft deliveries
- Develop and implement training programs to ensure that customers are fully prepared to operate and maintain their new aircraft
- Conduct pre-delivery briefings with customers to establish training goals and expectations
- Evaluate customer performance and progress during training, providing feedback and guidance as needed
- Coordinate with internal teams, including flight operations and maintenance, to ensure that training is aligned with customer needs and aircraft capabilities
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of customer training and certification in company systems
- Stay up-to-date with industry standards, regulations, and best practices related to aircraft training and operations
- Continuously improve training materials and methods to ensure that customers receive the highest quality training possible
- Build a syllabus for pilot training and pilot services
- Maintain base hangars and aircraft.
- Travel to customer locations to conduct training as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Aviation, Education, or a related field preferred
- 2+ years of experience in aviation training, with a strong understanding of flight operations and systems familiarization
- Commercial Pilot Certificate with Multi-engine and Instrument ratings required with at least 500 hours total time
- CFI, CFII, and MEI ratings
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport with customers and deliver effective training
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to achieve training goals and provide exceptional customer service
- Proficient in the Google Drive Suite and other related software applications
- Ability to travel as needed
Base Salary $50,000 with a pilot daily rate applicable for customer paid services of up to $300/day for single engine deliveries and $400/day for twin engine deliveries. Opportunity for this to grow as we expand our training operations. If you have a passion for the aviation industry and possess the skills and experience required for this role, please click the Apply Now button below.
We are dedicated to a drug-free work environment promoting equal employment opportunity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, religion, pregnancy, veteran status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, receipt of public assistance, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Providing a good customer experience
- Promoting a safe culture
- Coordinating the flight operations
- Hangar mangement
- Coordinating base aircraft maintenance
- Organization skills
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving mindset
- Ability to learn new things
- CFII and MEI Ratings
Nice to have
- Diamond Aircraft Experience
- Past delivery experience
- Training experience
Apply now for our Aircraft Operations and Delivery Instructor!
If you have a passion for the aviation industry and possess the skills and experience required for this role, please click the Apply Now button below.
$50,000 base + $300/day to $400/day
Opportunities for Sales and Industry Education
For Full-Time Employees
Eat & Drink
Breaks, coffee and
We care about our Culture & Values
We think our culture is hard to beat! Watch this video recapping our company's annual beach this past year.